Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sunday Funnies 2013.08.04

Still ridin' horses...


Two show stallions are arguing over who should take best of breed. The first says, "I'll grant you are the closest I have ever seen to my equal, but my legs are just a bit straighter than yours, and you know, the legs are of prime importance."

The second horse says, "I'll admit your legs are just a bit better than mine, but mine are the legs I was born with, and I know for a fact that you had thousands of dollars of corrective work. Your foals will inherit your natural legs, not the ones your vet gave you."

The first horse mulls this for a moment, then says, "You're right. I stand corrected."


Q: What did the horse say when it fell?
A: I've fallen and I can't giddyup!

Q: Why can't horses dance?
A: Because they have 2 left feet

Q: Did you hear about the horse that has made a dozen films?
A: Hes not a star though, he just does bit parts!


A minister gave a talk to the Lions Club on sex. When he got home, he was embarrassed to tell his wife that he had spoken about sex, so he said he had discussed horseback riding with the members.

A few days later, she ran into some men at the shopping center and they complimented her on the speech her husband had made.

She said, "Yes, I heard. I was surprised about the subject matter, as he`s only tried it twice. The first time he got so sore he could hardly walk, and the second time he fell off."




2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Good ones, enjoy the vacation!

Posted from my iPhone.

Toejam said...

What?

Nothing about Hillary Clinton in your posts?

I figure jackasses were close enough to horses in the evolutionary chain they'd deserve at least one mention.