Saturday, March 29, 2014

Just A Dancin' Fool

I have no illusions about my dancing ability. I can hold my own in a two-step or waltz, but I'm at a total loss with anything else (well, okay, maybe not the Twist). My teenage daughter is mortified when I boogie down, to the extent that she either flees in embarrassment or physically drags me off the dance floor.

But there's now hope for guys like me.

What women want on the dance floor, according to science
A group of evolutionary biologists looked at the science of bump and grind, and say they have figured out exactly which dance movements catch a woman's eye.
You can go to the link to watch avatars demonstrating 'good' and 'bad' dance moves. Alternatively, you can utilize the time-honored tradition of social lubricants to inspire your moves and, more importantly, to lower the standards of your partner...


2 comments:

Old NFO said...

OR, just sit on the sidelines and watch... :-)

CenTexTim said...

That's no fun...