Monday, March 17, 2014

FOD 2014.03.17

Russia is poised to invade Ukraine.


The U.S. economy is in terrible shape.

(Source)


There is a multitude of sins and secrets taking place within the obama administration.


And what does barry focus on this week?

His jeans.
Obama wants people to quit bashing his jeans

President Barack Obama hit back at critics calling him out for his "mom jeans.

"I've been unfairly maligned about my jeans," Obama said Friday in an interview with radio host Ryan Seacrest.

"The truth is, generally I look very sharp in jeans. There was one episode like four years ago in which I was wearing some loose jeans, mainly because I was out on the pitcher's mound and I didn't want to feel confined while I was pitching, and I think I've paid my penance for that. I got whacked pretty good. Since that time, my jeans fit very well."
 I don't know whether to laugh or cry...

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

Priorities... He can haz em... Of course actually BEING a president is NOT one of them...

Toejam said...

Right on Old NFO.

Heck, America has had 43 presidents before him. That's old hat.

Obama's top priority is being the "Terminator of America" and he's currently doing a bang-up job!

CenTexTim said...

NFO - yeah, golf (and lots else) is ahead of his duty on his priority list.

Toejam - America has had 43 presidents before him, and every one of 'em did a better job.