Sunday, November 24, 2013

Sunday Funnies 2013.11.24

Thanksgiving is coming...


A turkey farmer was always experimenting with breeding the perfect turkey, specifically one with more legs to satisfy his family's preference for dark meat. After many frustrating attempts, the farmer was telling his friends about his recent success.

"Well I finally did it! I bred a turkey that has six legs!"

His friends all asked the farmer how it tasted.

I don't know," said the farmer. "I never could catch the darn thing!"


What do you get if you cross a turkey with an evil spirit?

A poultry-geist.


The state of Arkansas recenetly annouced that Halloween and Thanksgiving will no longer be state holidays.

The turkey left for Washington D.C. and took the witch with him.


Last year I decided to have a throw-back Thanksgiving and shoot my own turkey for the holiday.

You should have seen the people scatter in the meat department.









No comments: