Saturday, April 21, 2012

Random Humor

Lots to do + not much time = recycled jokes.

 * * * * * * 

A six-years-old asked his father, “Daddy, what is a transvestite?”

“Go ask your mother. He’ll tell you.”

 * * * * * * 

How many democrats does it take to screw in a light bulb?

None. They’ll just let their children take care of it.

 * * * * * * 

A man went to his optometrist to have his eyes examined. The doctor told him, “Listen, you’ve got to stop masturbating.”

“Why, Doc?” the man asked. “Am I going blind?”

“No,” said the optometrist. “But you’re upsetting my other patients.”

 * * * * * * 

A Congressman was once asked about his attitude toward whiskey.

"If you mean the demon drink that poisons the mind, pollutes the body, desecrates family life, and inflames sinners, then I'm against it."

"But if you mean the elixir of Christmas cheer, the shield against winter chill, the taxable potion that puts needed funds into public coffers to comfort little crippled children, then I'm for it."

"This is my position, and I will not compromise."

 * * * * * *

For once I find myself agreeing with a congresscritter...

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

LOL, good ones! Thanks!