Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Latest News From South Texas

Less than 5 miles from my office and 10 miles from my home away from home: (source)
The dismembered remains of 14 men were found on Tuesday stuffed inside a minivan left near the town hall of a Mexican city on the U.S. border that is often a flashpoint for the country's drug war, officials said.

The remains were found in downtown Nuevo Laredo just after sunrise packed inside 10 black plastic bags found in the vehicle, the officials said.

A threatening message was found with the bodies.

Nuevo Laredo, adjacent to the south Texas city of Laredo, is a stronghold for the Mexican drug cartel the Zetas.
Duck and Cover my ass. I'm coming out shooting and ain't stopping until I run out of ammo...

2 comments:

latest news today said...

Really it is very funny flag...

CenTexTim said...

Funny, but sad at the same time.