Friday, September 21, 2012

I Want One!!!

I've always loved popcorn, from as far back as I can remember. One of my treasured possessions is a battered old hand-cranked popcorn popper that sits over a stove burner. It was my parents, and now its mine. It makes the popcorn equivalent of ambrosia, especially when it's topped off with real melted butter and seasoned salt. Call my a curmudgeon if you will, but I consider microwave popcorn an abomination.

So when I came across this I thought it was the neatest thing since sliced bread.



I just hope Santa Claus reads this blog...

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

LOL, WAY too much time on their hands... :-)

CenTexTim said...

I'm amazed at the science that can be used for such a trivial exercise. Remember when this type of technology was used to triangulate enemy subs - and considered top secret? Now we use it to launch popcorn kernels.

What a world...