Monday, September 24, 2012

FOD 2012.09.24


One night, obama is tossing restlessly in his White House bed. He awakens to see George Washington standing beside him. obama asks him, "George, what's the best thing I can do to help the country?"

"Set an honest and honorable example, just as I did," Washington advises, and then fades away

The next night, obama is tossing and turning again, and sees the ghost of Thomas Jefferson moving through the darkened bedroom. obama calls out, "Tom, please! What is the best thing I can do to help the country?"

"Respect the Constitution, as I did," Jefferson advises, and dims from sight...

The third night, sleep still does not come for obama. He awakens to see the ghost of FDR hovering over his bed. obama whispers, "Franklin, What is the best thing I can do to help the country?"

"Help the less fortunate, just as I did," FDR replies and fades into the mist...

obama isn't sleeping well the fourth night when he sees another figure moving in the shadows. It is the ghost of Abraham Lincoln. obama pleads, "Abe, what is the best thing I can do right now to help the country?"

Lincoln replies, "Go see a play..."


(H/T Mostly Cajun)


(H/T The Looking Spoon)


(H/T Moonbattery)

4 comments:

Toejam said...

"Go see a play"...BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

CenTexTim said...

Glad you liked it.

Old NFO said...

LOL, love it... and the comparison of the flags too!

CenTexTim said...

Wish I could take the credit for other people's work...