Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Current Events - Not Missed

I'm still on vacation, but I made the mistake of checking the news today.

Sorry, no links, but you're undoubtedly familiar with these stories.
Greece votes to not pay its debts, then reverses itself when its bluff is called.
Obama slashes the mi!itary - again...
Mexican drug kingpin escapes from prison - again...
 Donald Trump is in the news for something.
 Hillary is in the news for no good reason other than the media is pumping her up.
 Iran is closer than ever to having nukes.
Terrorists kill some undetermined number of people at some undetermined location.
etc. etc. etc. 
Sigh...

I'm headed back to the pub...

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

Drink one for me... sigh

Randy said...

Don't check the news on vacation!!!!

CenTexTim said...

NFO - will do!

Randy - you're right. I should know better.