Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sunday Funnies 2014.02.16

Friday was Valentine's Day. Unfortunately, it has stretched into Valentine's Weekend...


Before we got married I told my future wife, "Let's keep our love a secret: We'll only announce it on MSNBC."


I just love to do special things for my wife on Valentine's Day.

Like open the door for her when she puts all the laundry in the washing machine, or plug and unplug the vacuum as she moves from room to room cleaning.

Guys, it's these little thoughtful things you can do to have a marriage such as mine.


My wife just called me.

She said, "Three of the girls in the office have just received some flowers for Valentine's Day. They are absolutely gorgeous."

I said, "That's probably why they've received flowers then."





(H/T Jeff)

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Heh, all good (and mostly true) ones... :-)

CenTexTim said...

Mostly true?!? They're ALL true... 😉