Wednesday, July 13, 2016

A Chip Off The Old Block

My 22-year-old son sent me this joke.
Four surgeons sit around discussing their favorite patients.
The first surgeon says, "I like operating on librarians. When you open them up, everything is in alphabetical order".
The second surgeon says, "I like operating on accountants. When you open them up, everything is in numerical order".
The third surgeon says, "I like operating on electricians. When you open them up, everything is color coded".
The fourth surgeon says, "I like operating on politicians".
The other three surgeons look at each other in disbelief.
The fourth surgeon continues, "Because they're heartless, gutless, spineless, and the ass and head are interchangeable".
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Speaking of heartless, gutless, spineless, and ass-headed politicians:






2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Good ones, and as usual truth... sigh

CenTexTim said...

A picture is worth etc. etc.