Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sunday Funnies 2012.12.30

Tomorrow is New Year's Eve. You know what that means...


Last New Year's Eve my wife and I went to a party at the local watering hole. As the time neared midnight my wife stood up and said "It's time to get ready. At twelve o'clock I want every husband to be standing next to the one person who has made his life worth living."

When the clock struck midnight the bartender was almost crushed to death.


The New Year's Eve party had turned into a regular marathon with numerous guests coming and going. At one point, a man knocked on the door, was greeted heartily although no one knew who he was, and was led to the bar.

He sat there happily for a couple of hours before a strange look came over his face. "You know," he confided to his host: "I wasn't even invited to this party. I just came over to tell you that some of your guests' cars are blocking my driveway."

The guest continued: "My wife's been sitting out in the car waiting for me to get them moved."


New Year's Eve is like having sex with my second ex-wife.

10 seconds of pleasure then another year before it happens again.








3 comments:

Old NFO said...

Good ones, and the ex-wife was hilarious!!! :-)

CenTexTim said...

Not only funny, but true...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.