Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I Signed. Will You?

To my Texan compatriots:

Go here.
The US continues to suffer economic difficulties stemming from the federal government's neglect to reform domestic and foreign spending. The citizens of the US suffer from blatant abuses of their rights such as the NDAA, the TSA, etc. Given that the state of Texas maintains a balanced budget and is the 15th largest economy in the world, it is practically feasible for Texas to withdraw from the union, and to do so would protect it's citizens' standard of living and re-secure their rights and liberties in accordance with the original ideas and beliefs of our founding fathers which are no longer being reflected by the federal government.
Sign.

Forward to your friends.

Not a chance in Hell of this happening, but it made me feel better - even knowing that my name is now in some another database for Janet Napolitano and her DHS goons to misuse and abuse...

5 comments:

Old NFO said...

Good point and you can damn well bet that list WILL end up in their database... sigh

CenTexTim said...

Well, I'm sure it won't be the first time my name ends up in some database.

And they said Nixon kept an enemies list ... he was an amateur compared to these guys.

Anonymous said...

Add my name to the list and database. Mel.

Anti Money Laundering said...

Great topic to discuss with. I hope today the economy will be better.

CenTexTim said...

Welcome to the club, Mel.