Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Bye Bye Barbie

I'm slogging through a pile of student projects, frantically trying to get them done sometime tomorrow so I can start on the Thanksgiving goodies. Light blogging for a while, but I did want to let y'all know about this hot new toy before all the Black Friday madness begins. If you get in line early you might be able to snag one for that special little girl in your life.

The latest toy has hit the shops... a talking Muslim doll.




Nobody knows what the hell it says, because no one has the nerve to pull the cord.


Merry Christmas infidel swine!!! 

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

Snerk... Yeah, like "I" would pull that string (maybe if I was in a full bomb suit)... Have a happy turkey day yourself!

Anonymous said...

Stolen and passed on with due credit to ya. Have a Happy Thanksgiving. Mel.

CenTexTim said...

Gooble Gooble...