Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sunday Funnies 2011.12.04

Today is my father's 94th birthday. More on that later, but for now...




Some of Dad's favorite sayings:
Age is important only if you're cheese or wine.

At my age I sit in a rocking chair and can't get it going.

My joints are more accurate than the National Weather Service.

Better to be an old fart than a young shithead.

If God had wanted me to touch my toes, he would have put them on my knees.

My wild oats have turned to mush.

I'm so old, I fart dust.

3 comments:

JT said...

Happy Birthday to your dad! I will lift a Shiner in his honor today. Or a spiked warm beverage - the weather is miserable today, as evidenced by my joints.

Old NFO said...

Happy Birthday to him, and I can agree with most of those :-)

CenTexTim said...

Thank you both. We're having a birthday party later today, and there definitely will be Shiners and other adult beverages.