Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sunday Funnies 2011.11.13

Bar puns today...


Two strings walk into to a bar. The first string orders a beer. The bartender throws him out and yells "I don't serve strings in this bar."

The second string curls up into a ball, scrapes himself on the street a couple of times, then goes into the bar and orders a beer.

The bartender says, "Hey, didn't you hear what I told your buddy?"

The string says "Yeah, I heard."

The bartender says, "Aren't you a string?"

The string replies, "No, I'm a frayed knot..."




A bear walks into a bar. He bangs his paw down and demands a beer. The bartender approaches and says, "We don't serve bears in here.

The bear, becoming angry, demands again that he be served a beer.

The bartender tells him again, more forcefully, "We don't serve bears in this bar."

The bear, very angry now, says, "If you don't serve me a beer, I'm going to eat that lady sitting at the end of the bar."

The bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve bears in this bar."

The bear goes to the end of the bar, and, as promised, eats the woman. He comes back to his seat and again demands a beer.

The bartender states, "Sorry, we don't serve bears - especially bears that are on drugs."

The bear says, "I am NOT on drugs."

The bartender says, "You are now. That was a barbitchyouate."


No comments: