Sunday, May 11, 2014

Sunday Funnies 2014.05.11

This is the third Mother's Day since my Mom passed away. (And the second Mother's Day I've posted these jokes. What can I say? I'm lazy busy.).

Mom didn't have a whole lot of patience with modern theories on how to bring up children. She always used to say "I'd like to be the ideal mother, but I'm too busy raising my kids."

So here's to you, Mom, and all the other mothers out there. Happy Mother's Day.


A police recruit was asked during the exam, "What would you do if you had to arrest your own mother?"

He answered, "Call for backup."

 * * * * * * * * * * 
Miss Jones had just given her second-grade students a science lesson. She had explained about magnets, and showed how they would pick up nails and other bits of iron. Now it was question time.

Miss Jones said, "My name begins with the letter 'M' and I pick up things. What am I?"

A little boy in the front row proudly said, "You're a mother!"

 * * * * * * * * * *  



2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Oh... that last one... :-)

CenTexTim said...

Very true for a lot of our Moms...