Monday, September 3, 2012

National Empty Chair Day

I've been traveling half the day, so I missed the National Empty Chair Day memo. Since I'm now at my Laredo apartment, with no front yard (not to mention that it's 104 degrees outside and I'm not about to leave my AC and refrigerated beer), you'll just have to settle for a couple of generic empty chair pictures.



If you're interested in commemorating the day, here's one possibility (available here ). For those who can't stand to have four more years of an empty chair at the White House...



3 comments:

jeffli6 said...

I would not leave the AC and cold adult beverage myself. Enjoy and relax before the work week. You do a great job!

Pascvaks said...

"Black Flag Day" Stay inside, take a shower whenever the fancy strikes you, drink lots of cool unsweetened liquids.

Oh yes, regarding obumma's magnivicent work, the word is out on how he did it day after day, year in and year out -

http://media.photobucket.com/image/Empty%20Chairs/EddieDutch/bummer-1.jpg

Those Hollywood folks can do anything with a camera.

CenTexTim said...

Jeff - don't worry, I'm addicted to both cold air and cold beer. And thanks for the kind words.

Pascvaks - great pic at the link. Here's some more.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/09/today-is-national-empty-chair-day/