Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunday Funnies 2012.08.26

Still struggling with the damn computer. The situation reminds me of my second ex-wife: hard to live with, but you miss it when it's gone.

 * * * * *

Q:  How is E-mail like a penis ?
A:  It can be up or down. It's more fun when it's up, but that makes it difficult to get any real work done.

 * * * * * 

Q:  Who’s the patron saint of e-mail?
A:  St. Francis of a CC.

 * * * * * 

A husband and wife were taking a vacation to Miami to unthaw from the cold weather in North Dakota. Flights were almost full, so the couple was forced to take separate flights on separate days.

The husband flew first and when the plane landed and he got checked in he decided to send his wife an email. He didn't notice that he made a spelling error on the email address so it got sent to a widow that had just come back from her husband's funeral.

The widow checked her email because she expected to hear from friends and family. The first one she read was the one sent by mistake by teh fellow from North Dakota. After the widow read it she shreiked and fainted. The email said:

To my dearest wife - I have arrived and got checked in, everything is ready for your arrival tomorrow evening at 4:30. Can't wait to see you again.

Your devoted husband.

P.S. It sure is hot down here!

 * * * * * 





5 comments:

Old NFO said...

Good ones! :-)

CenTexTim said...

Thanks.

Toejam said...

I was using "snail mail" until I recently contracted Schistosomiasis from licking the stamp.

Now I depend entirely on "e-mail".

Toejam said...

By the way, I'm headed off to bed now because,

I stayed up all night to see where the sun went, then it dawned on me.

CenTexTim said...

ouch...