Monday, January 31, 2011

Not Off To A Good Start

Got up early this morning. Well, early for me. I teach afternoon classes, so I tend to sleep in a little during the week. But Mondays I'm home with the family before I head south, so I get up with the wife and kids to participate in the off-to-school hustle and bustle (I don't know how they manage the rest of the week without me).

Anyway, I got everyone out the door and went to pour myself a cup of coffee and catch up on some odds and ends at the computer.

I filled the coffee cup up with milk and then topped it off with coffee. I didn't realize what I'd done until I went to add the sweetener. At least it was milk, not cream or half-and-half.

So I started the day with a cup of coffee-flavored milk. Hopefully it'll get better from here on out...

No comments: