Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Tripped And Fell My Ass

When I saw this story a few days ago I couldn't believe it. But it seems to be legitimate. I guess it's true that rich guys never get convicted.

Millionaire found not guilty of rape after claiming he tripped and fell on woman
Ehsan Abdulaziz, 46, was initially accused of forcing himself on the 18-year-old as she slept on a couch at his London flat after a night of drinking.

The Saudi property developer said he had already had sex with the young woman’s 24-year-old friend and it was possible his penis may have been poking out of his underwear when he tripped.

The 18-year-old claimed that after a number of drinks at Abdulaziz’s north London home, she went to sleep on the couch.

She said she woke up to find him on top of her, forcing himself on her.

 “She woke up with the defendant kissing her and his penis in her vagina,” prosecutor Jonathan Davies told the Southwark Crown Court.

Abdulaziz said he had accidentally fallen on the teenager ... and that was how his DNA got onto her vagina.

The jury acquitted Abdulaziz after just 30 minutes of deliberations.
There has got to be more to the story than this. Even if the guy was wandering around with his you-know-what hanging out, what are the odds that he would trip and fall with enough precision to achieve coitus?

Pretty damn small, I'd say - about the same odds as my wife believing this story if she found me 'tripping and falling' on another woman.

"Tripped and fell, huh? I'll show you tripped and fell!"

No comments: