Monday, October 14, 2013

Blog Update

Added:
Mallard Fillmore
If you're fortunate enough to get the Mallard Fillmore comic strip in your local paper then you already know that he is the conservative answer to Doonesbury. What you may not know is that Brice Tinsley, the creative talent behind Mallard, has just started a blog to go along with his cartoons. Check it out.

Removed:
Parkway Rest Stop
It's been almost four months since this blog was updated. I don't know what's going on - I certainly hope nothing bad has happened to Jimbo - but that's too long between posts. If anyone knows the story behind this please let me know.

Other:

If you're a regular reader of this blog and have one of your own that you'd like me to add, please drop me a line and I'll add you to the blogroll.
centextim@yahoo.com
Toejam:
Please come home. All is forgiven...

No comments: