Friday, December 28, 2012

Obviously A Liberal

In today's local paper there was a "Money Matters" column that featured a mix of financial and ethical advice. Most of it was blah-blah-blah stuff, but one letter caught my eye.
I've had to borrow money from a friend several times in the past few years, money I've always paid back.

But recently when I asked "Alan" for a loan, he refused. [Whiny self-centered reason why she needs the cash here.]
Here's the 'money' quote.
Since I've always repaid Alan, isn't he wrong to refuse me the money?
Can you believe the gall of that person leech?
'Someone else has money that they worked for and I need. Therefore they should give it to me when I ask.'
Thankfully the people dispensing advice basically told the beggar leech to go take a flying leap. But if there was ever a perfect example of why this country is headed for a Eurozone-style implosion, this is it.

Oh my achin' back...


2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Yeah, and it's ONLY going to get worse... sigh

CenTexTim said...

Yep...BOHICA.