Wednesday, April 20, 2011

FID 2011.04.20

Barack Obama dies and somehow ends up in heaven. (I know, I know - the idea of obama going to Heaven is far fetched, but work with me on this...)

At the Gates of Heaven, he meets a man with a beard.

'Are you Mohammed?' Obama asks.

'No my son, I am St. Peter. Mohammed is higher up.' Peter then points to a ladder that rises into the clouds.

Delighted that Mohammed should be higher than St. Peter, Obama climbs the ladder up through the clouds and comes into a room where he sees another bearded man. He asks again, 'Are you Mohammed?'

'Why no,' the man answers, 'I am Moses. Mohammed is higher still.'

Exhausted, but with a heart full of joy Obama climbs the ladder yet again. He discovers a much larger room where he meets an angelic looking man with a beard. Full of hope, he asks again, 'Are you Mohammed?'

'No, I am Jesus, the Christ. You will find Mohammed higher up.'

Mohammed - higher than Jesus!  Man, oh man!  Obama can hardly contain his delight and climbs and climbs ever higher. Once again, he reaches an even larger room where he meets this truly magnificent looking man with a silver white beard and once again repeats his question. 'Are you Mohammed?' he gasps, as he is by now totally out of breath from all his climbing.

'No, my son.... I am Almighty God, the Alpha and the Omega. But you look exhausted. Would you like a cup of coffee?'

Obama says, “Yes please.'

God looks over his shoulder, claps his hands, and yells out, "Hey Mohammed - two coffees!"

No comments: