Sunday, May 22, 2016

Sunday Funnies 2016.05.22

I apologize for the scatological source of these jokes, but when I ran across this website I found the jokes compelling funny. I hope you do as well.

Many more at the source...

* * *

How does Moses make his tea?
Hebrews it.
I’m serious. That Israeli how he does it.

* * *

Burnt my Hawaiian pizza today.
Should have put it on aloha setting.

* * *

A man on a tractor just drove past me shouting “The end of the world is nigh!!”
I think it was Farmer Geddon.

* * *

I'm organizing a charity event for people that struggle to reach orgasm.
Let me know if you can’t come.

* * *
Why did the blind lady fall into a well?
Because she couldn't see that well.

* * *

Me: Doctor you’ve got to help me, I’m addicted to Twitter.
Doctor: I don’t follow you.

* * *

Why can't you hear a pterodactyl using the bathroom?
Because the P is silent.

* * *

My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.
But my wife insists it says dyslexia.

* * *




1 comment:

Randy said...

lol i must be sick