Friday, November 7, 2014

Old Friends

My long-suffering and very understanding wife will have to make do without me this weekend - again.

After being gone for almost two weeks on a hunting trip, I've been home just long enough to do my laundry and enjoy several home-cooked meals and a few nights sleeping in my own bed. Now I'm leaving for a reunion/golf weekend. A group of us from way back when I used to work for a living began these outings thirty years ago. We get together to play a few rounds, have a few drinks, and tell a few lies. Over the years the hair has gotten grayer (or thinner) and the waistlines have grown, but not much else has changed.

It'll be good to see old friends again (at my age, all of my friends are old...).

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Heh, yeah fun times (but why do they end earlier???) Shoot em good!