Friday, February 14, 2014

Two Hearts With One Arrow

I've always tried to look on the positive side of things -- the glass is half full; when life hands you lemons, make lemonades -- that sort of thing.

So when Valentine's Day rolled around this year I managed to combine the two loves of my life - my wife, and beer.

She likes chocolate, of course. What woman doesn't? So she gets to start her day with a big frosty mug of Double Chocolate Stout. And since it wouldn't be right for her to drink alone, I'll have a Shiner.



Oh dear! I seem to have misplaced my bottle opener. But what's this?


Why, it's an exquisite romantic heart-shaped bottle opener that says to her "You're Intoxicating."

Cupid ain't got nuthin' on me...


3 comments:

Old NFO said...

LOL, enjoy the Shiner! And that cartoon is hilarious!!!

Toejam said...

Howdy,

Got through the Western NC blizzard ok.

Hell, I didn't even exhaust my supply of red wine and Bourbon.

10 inches of the white stuff was nothing when I was living in North Jersey, but these Hillbillies think the world has come to an end.

Things are getting back to normal however and the temps are gonna hit 50 today.

Happy Valentine's Day to all the girls I've left behind.

I'd list 'em all by first name but I'm afraid CTT's server would crash!

CenTexTim said...

NFO - glad you liked it.

Toejam - good to hear that you're safe, sound, warm, and reminiscing... :-)