Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sunday Funnies 2012.10.28

My wife's out of town, so my 16-year-old daughter decided to have a slumber party last night.

I have never heard so many high-pitched shrieks, giggles, and "Oh My Gawds" in all my born days.

I was banished to my office. Every time I came out the conversation dropped to hushed whispers and I was the subject of suspicious glares until I snagged another beer (hiding it under my shirt, of course) and scurried back into my little refuge.

They were much friendlier the next morning. That could be because I was expected to fix breakfast for them.

Oh well, I'd better enjoy it while I can. In a couple of years she'll be off to college and then gone to who knows where...

 Replace the dogs with girls, and this is what our living room looked like this morning.




2 comments:

Old NFO said...

OH yeah, WORST enemy until it's feeding time... sigh... BTDT and had to clean up the mess too!

CenTexTim said...

Yeah, but for some reason we still luv 'em ... go figure...