Friday, March 30, 2012

Saving The Planet One Orgasm At A Time

Like most bloggers, every once in a while I take a few moments to review my blog stats. It comes as no surprise that most of my higher-rated posts have something to do with sex.

There's the penis pump post, the vajazzling post, and the just-barely-covered spring break post. None of them are particularly noteworthy, but they do draw in the visitors.

So in the spirit of artificially inflating my stats, along with battling global warming climate change whatever the hell it's called now, and preventing the polar bears from drowning, I'm pleased to provide this link to the latest in eco-friendly sex toys: a solar powered vibrator.


No batteries needed, just the sun!

Plus just think how much fun you can have rubbing on the suntan lotion...

2 comments:

Pascvaks said...

This is discrimination of the worst sort. Where's the solar powered 'you-know-what' pump for the guys? Is there a lawyer in the house? Let's see what SCOTUS says about this!

jeffli6 said...

DOJ is on it I am sure.