Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Growing Old Gracefully

Last night my wife and a bunch of her female buddies threw a surprise birthday party for a friend of hers/theirs/ours.

Our house was invaded by a gaggle of giggling gals. They trampled each other - and ME! - in their haste to get to the wine. It was all I could do to grab a bottle or two and flee for my life.

Since I didn't have access to my computer for much of the evening (and when I did, I was dizzy from the purely self-defensive wine guzzling), today's post is a simple collection of images that deal with the perils of getting older.

Now please excuse me. I'm off to get a cup or two of coffee ... with maybe a dollop or two of adult additives...






4 comments:

Old NFO said...

That last one is because alcohol isn't a blood type... :-)

Bag Blog said...

Watching the SNL special made me feel really old.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

#2 strikes a chord.

CenTexTim said...

NFO - LOL! You got me with that one.

BB - hard to believe SNL's been around for 40 years, isn't it.

WSF - I've got a feeling you didn't wait until you grew older to learn that...