Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sunday Funnies 2011.07.17

Ah, the economy. We have to laugh to keep from crying...

 $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $

  
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $


$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $

A man visits the Small Business Administration and says, "How do I start a small business in today's economy?"
The manager replies, "Start a large one and wait six months."

 * * * * * * * * 

What is the difference between Fukishima Reactors One through Four and the Obama economy?
The Japanese reactors took longer to melt down.

 * * * * * * * *

Obama was leaving the country club golf course when he was accosted by an armed robber who demanded, "Give me all your money!"  Barack haughtily replied, "Do you know who I am. I'm the President of the United States!"

The robber snarled back, "Then give me all MY money."

No comments: