Saturday, May 31, 2014

Lies, Lies, And More Lies

No wonder Jay Carney quit. I would too if I had to cover for the lying sack of shit currently wasting oxygen in the Oval Office.

Here's just one example from obama's press conference on May 30 announcing the resignation of Veterans Affairs Secretary Eric Shinseki.

Transcript: President Obama’s remarks on resignation of VA secretary Eric Shinseki
In terms of responsibility, as I’ve said before, this is my administration; I always take responsibility for whatever happens (Lie #1), and this is an area that I have a particular concern with (Lie #2). This predates my presidency (Blame Bush). When I was in the Senate, I was on the Veterans Affairs Committee. I heard first-hand veterans who were not getting the kinds of services and benefits that they had earned (and I did nothing about it).

And I pledged that if I had the privilege of serving as commander-in-chief and president, that we would fix it (Lie #3)...
One paragraph + one sentence = 3 lies, one blame someone else, and one pass the buck.

How can anyone with half a brain believe a single word that this worthless POS utters?


No comments: