Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Everyone Has Problems...

...but some people's problems are worse better different than others'.

Kate Upton hates her breasts
They’re two of the biggest stars in fashion, double-billing on the covers of Sports Illustrated, Vogue and Vanity Fair and lusted over by countless admirers — still, Kate Upton can’t stand them.

“I wish I had smaller boobs every day of my life...

If only they were a little more like . . . earrings, the covergirl muses of her natural-born 34-D’s.

“If I could just take them off like they were clip-ons...”
Sorry, Kate, but we all have crosses to bear...

3 comments:

Toejam said...

I feel her pain CTT.

I really can relate.

I wish my flacid dick wasn't 12 inches long and 5 inches in diameter.

It's a burden I have to live with however.

Old NFO said...

She 'could' get that problem fixed... :-)

CenTexTim said...

Toejam - I know what you mean. I sprained my back last week, and the doctor told me not to lift anything heavy. I asked him how I was supposed to take a piss...

NFO - Breast reduction surgery is a 'solution' in search of a problem!