Saturday, February 20, 2010

I Take It Back

I tried, I really tried, to say something positive about obama. I supported him when he met with the Dalai Lama in spite of Chinese opposition. Then I saw the picture below. This is about as disrespectful and disgraceful a way to treat a guest as anything I've ever seen. Our bozo-in-chief bows to foreign leaders right and left, but then tosses this guy out the back door with the trash. Just another in a long line of obamanations.




















Speaking of being disrespectful, the next photo was taken in the Oval Office. Pictured are Lawrence Summers (Chief Economics Adviser), Rahm Emanuel (Chief of Staff) and three unidentified individuals, along with you-know-who. The desk is known as the Resolute Desk, a gift from Queen Elizabeth to President Rutherford B. Hayes in 1880.

This picture is worth 1000 words in conveying obama's attitude of arrogance and entitlement. He domonstates yet once again that he is an immature self-centered narcissistic post turtle with no sense of honor, courtesy, or simple decency.

No comments: