Saturday, March 5, 2016

Feel The Bern

The republican dysfunctional brats candidates have been hogging the press lately. Poor Bernie Sanders has been left out. So today I thought I'd give good ol' Bern a boost.

In the market for Bernie merchandise? Here's a few choice items. More can be found here.

I don't think I'd want to 'Feel the Bern' in my underwear.

Unicorns and rainbows - no wonder a lot of young people support him.

A Bernie prayer candle - because he doesn't have a chance in Hell of beating hillary.

Bernie and Michael?!? Well, at his age Bernie probably does dribble a lot.

Here's some images illustrating Bernie's policies.




And a couple more just for good measure.


4 comments:

Old NFO said...

That last one... sigh...

CenTexTim said...

yeah...

Anonymous said...

Anyone but Hillary!

CenTexTim said...

Agreed!!!