Monday, October 18, 2010

Obama Myths Busted

President Barack Obama will appear on an episode of "Mythbusters," a television show that uses science to determine the truth behind urban legends.
Gee, what a set-up line.

Unfortunately, I'm short of time this morning, so I'll have to use a little trick I do in class whenever I don't feel like lecturing.
"Students, we're going to do an in-class exercise. I want you all to form small groups and discuss today's topic, and then make a brief presentation of your conclusions at the end of class."
The same trick is handy for whenever I don't have the time or inclination to write a complete post.

So, dear readers, your assignment is to think up your own jokes about obama and debunking myths.

Ready, begin...

4 comments:

CharlieDelta said...

Next weeks episode, Obama will try to explain that the US Constitution is a just 'myth'.

Sorry, I'm still at work and that's all I got...

CenTexTim said...

Here's a fewe more:

Oct. 19 - The Discovery Channel announces a programming error. Pres. obama is not scheduled to be on Mythbusters, but rather on Jackass.

Oct. 20 - Mythbusters plan to test obama's birth certificate

Oct. 21 - Mythbusters show cancelled

CharlieDelta said...

Well, since Mythbusters like to blow stuff up and destroy things, maybe TOTUS can show them how he destroyed the country, our economy and the US Constitution in an hour episode. Ya know, condense it into 60 minutes what he did in just under two years.

BTW, you're now added to our "Bartender's Guide".

CenTexTim said...

I'm honored...